In Middle Ages it was possible to free oneself from sin, today the industry uses CO2 certificate trading, which enables companies to become 1T$ Greentech unicorns 🦄. These two examples may not seem very attractive, so I would rather like to tell you first a little story about finding luck and how it relays to compensation.network.
The story about finding luck fast 😊
- A teacher gave the task to his students to write down personal happiness wishes and the name of the student on a piece of paper.
- After that, all the pieces of paper were scrunched to a paper ball and thrown in the middle of the classroom and the balls got mixed well.
- The next task for each student was to find their own luck again, i.e. their own piece of paper with their individual luck on it.
- If the students did not find their own slip of paper, they were put back again, until everyone found their own slip of luck.
- This undertaking, as we all can imagine, ended in eternal chaos. As the children could not do it because it took forever, so it was canceled.
- The second and new task was now to take any ball of paper and give it to the student whose name was on it, and lo and behold, in no time at all the children were able to give everyone their individual happiness into their hands.
The moral of the story is that luck is hard to find and easier to give to others, so let’s help each other finding happiness 🥳. And so is it with our own ecological footprint reduction!! 💡☀️🟢
It is very difficult to change ourselves, to limit consumption, to be in full aligment with nature / animals and leaving a low footprint 👣behind us , but it is easier to support others and fund their endeavor to compensate their 👣. Examples for reducing footprints of others could be to build them a solar system, or crowd funding a vegan cooking class or eating vegan dinner or to organize a garbage collection etc., so to reduce their footprint, to achieve their own personal happiness. And if everybody does this consequently, everyone will receive their own footprint reduction back.
Let’s build a network together for citizens, not for institutions or companies, but a network of like-minded people that enable us citizens to reduce our footprint in the simplest possible way, in a documented way, supported by citizens as witnesses stored (decentralized) in the blockchain.
Let’s find happiness together by reducing each others footprint 👣 building a new 💪 Network of like-minded people to de-carbonize and deplasticize this planet 💚 !
Are you in?
Compensation.Network – we build a strong sustainable foundation
(C) 2022 by Martin Soos